GHC 6.4.1 crash on Windows XP

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 1 07:01:19 EST 2006

Can you tell which process is crashing?  Is it the GHC process that is
interpreting Setup.hs, or the process invoked by Setup.hs to build the
package?

One thing you could try is compiling Setup.hs to a binary, and running
that instead.

Also, if you could run Setup like this and send us the output:

  $ ./setup build -v

(or the runhaskell version, if that's the only one that crashes)