[Haskell-cafe] Packages and modules

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 26 07:10:14 EDT 2006

Simon and I have been thinking about fixing this, and we think we might
actually do so for GHC 6.6.  Your message provoked us to write up the
design.  It's here
	http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/GhcPackages
Feedback welcome

It's worth reading the old threads; for example

http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/libraries/2005-August/004281.html
But there are many others!

Simon