FFI: number of worker threads?

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 08:28:50 EDT 2006

Hello Simon,

| >> (page http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/haskell/ghc/comm/ contains
| >> commentaries about GHC internals)
> |
> | And ideally all that material should be on the wiki.

> In fact we are looking for volunteers to do the HTML -> Wiki
> translation.  No new writing reqd!

i thought about writing program that automates this task. it will be
great for some my own docs. i asked once in haskell lists about such
program but no one knows about this. may be someone can try to ask in
more general forum?

if such program can't be found, i will lazily volunteer to do it (not
at this moment, but i have added it to my haskell to-do list)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com