STM applications and examples?

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 13 04:54:44 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm interested in gathering information about existing STM applications
and example code that people might be working on or have lying around.
It would be great to maintain a list of such applications and example
code on the wiki somewhere, and use it as a resource for learning STM
and research into STM implementations.

If you have an application using STM, please let us know.  If you can
supply the code, even better.  Similarly if you have some STM code that
might be suitable as samples or benchmarks, we'd love to collect it.

Thanks!