--show-iface grammar?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 18:25:08 EDT 2006

Hi David,

For a while hoogle used to parse iface files with some Perl, its in
the hoogle repo under data/hihoo. It was particularly unreliable, but
might give some insights...

And there probably shouldn't be one, if people want it then use the
GHC API. Rather than defining a weak text format, we could then define
a data structure.

Thanks

Neil