GHC 6.4.3 is stalled

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 07:29:04 EDT 2006

I have been mindlessly recompiling 6.5 over and over and I _did_ see
a problem with the test runner which I reported. Simon Marlow
mentioned it could be a problem with threading.

Are there tickets for the threading issues? Description of the
problem? Possible ways to reproduce it?

--
http://wagerlabs.com/