Where is HsTimeConfig.h?

Alistair Bayley alistair at abayley.org
Fri Jul 14 10:14:28 EDT 2006

On 14/07/06, Simon Marlow <simonmar at microsoft.com> wrote:

> >> Ahh.. OK then. I don't seem to have autoconf on my mingw system, so
> >> its off to mingw.org I go...
> >
> > Right then, now that I've run autoconf, "runhaskell Setup.hs
> > configure" fails because I don't have HsTimeConfig.h.in. How do I get
> > one of those?
>
> Ah.  'autoreconf' rather than 'autoconf', my apologies.

Success! I think...  Thanks for your help.

After a fair bit of dependency chasing, here's what I've done:

darcs get --partial http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/code/fps
normal cabal configure, build, install

darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/Win32
Edit Win32.cabal, add fps to build-depends.
normal cabal configure, build, install

darcs get http://semantic.org/TimeLib/TimeLib
There are two packages here: time and fixed. Ignore time.
Go into fixed and do cabal configure, build, install

darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/time
Edit time.cabal, add fixed and Win32 to build-depends.
create Setup.hs:
  import Distribution.Simple
  main = defaultMainWithHooks defaultUserHooks
>From MSYS shell, not Windows cmd.exe:
  autoreconf
  runhaskell Setup.hs configure
  runhaskell Setup.hs build