Where is HsTimeConfig.h?

Simon Marlow simonmarhaskell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 08:41:31 EDT 2006

I believe the right way to build the package standalone is to use this Setup.hs
script:

import Distribution.Simple
main = defaultMainWithHooks defaultUserHooks

which should run the configure script as part of 'setup configure'.  You also
need to run autoconf to generate configure from configure.ac first.