STM check operation

Rodney D Price rodprice at raytheon.com
Thu Jul 13 16:14:29 EDT 2006

Thanks for your reply.  I'm a bit confused, however.  There is a
function
"check :: Bool -> STM a" in the STM library, but it appears to act
differently than the one described in the paper.  This version of check
seems to cause a transaction to block when its (check's)  first argument
is False, rather than issue an error or exception.  Is this right?

-Rod