WinHugs for GHCi, prompt feature

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at
Mon Feb 13 12:07:13 EST 2006

Hello Neil,

NM> I'm working on a Windows Haskell GUI, a lot like WinHugs (stealing a
NM> lot of the code from WinHugs), which I want to make cross-compiler
NM> happy - i.e. Hugs, GHCi and Yhc at least. [See
NM> for a
NM> really old screen shot]

NM> The way I am operating with Hugs is by spawning a Hugs process as a
NM> separate process, and redirecting the stdin, stdout and stderr to my

i greatly support this project and method of its implementation. i
will be a first user of your program :)  i hope that that it will support
uniform way to debug programs with all 3 compilers

to be exact, i think that it will be even more greater to develop this
program using Haskell itself and make it OS-independent. in this way,
more haskellers may participate in this project and more haskellers
can use the resulting graphical environment

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at