6.6 plans and status

Chris Kuklewicz haskell at list.mightyreason.com
Mon Aug 7 12:07:44 EDT 2006

Would a new and expanded Regex package (Test.Regex.Lazy) be something that could
be included in the 6.6.0 libraries?  What is the best practice for getting it
included?

It still supports a wrapped Posix regex backend, but also include a PCRE wrapper
and pure haskell backends and work efficiently on both String and ByteString.

It runs, has an increasing amount of Haddock documentation, some HUnit tests,
and some new QuickCheck tests are almost done.

--
Chris