ANNOUNCE: GHC vesrion 6.4.2

Sigbjorn Finne sof at galois.com
Fri Apr 21 17:18:32 EDT 2006

A candidate 6.4.2 installer for Windows is now available,

  http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/stable/dist/ghc-6-4-2-20060421.msi

Unless any major issues show up over the weekend, I'll move it
into its proper directory early next week.

thx
--sigbjorn

Note: someone requested including the OpenAL package with the 6.4.2
installer a while back. Afraid I didn't get around to doing this...sorry.