Problems with 6.x compilers

Michael Marte marte at pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Nov 22 12:18:24 EST 2005

Hello,

I am having some annoying problems with the 6.x compilers:

6.4 and 6.4.1: When repeating a build (with ghc --make) all modules are
    rebuild even if nothing has changed. With earlier compilers, only
    linking takes place in this setting. Can I change this behaviour? I
    cannot develop this way.

6.2 and up: The object file is named after the module, not after the
    source file as in 5.04. As there are several main modules in my
    project, each in its own source file, all I get is a big mess. Any
    suggestions?

Thank you,
Michael