Compiling GHC in Windows, Mingw

Esa Ilari Vuokko eivuokko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:53:52 EST 2005

On 11/17/05, Simon Marlow <simonmar at microsoft.com> wrote:
> On 17 November 2005 06:15, Esa Ilari Vuokko wrote:
>

> I haven't seen this, but I'm just updating my Windows build to try to
> reproduce.  Does it happen with the stage1 or stage2 compiler?  What
> version of GHC are you bootstrapping with?

Stage2, and only when it is already in installed location.  Stage1 compiler
didn't work at all from installed location (hangs).

Bootstrapped with ghc-6.4.1 installed from ghc-6.4.1-bld1.msi on homepage.

I will start a new clean build, hope it goes away and I need to look into buying
non-broken hardware... ;)

Thanks,
--Esa