error in your article? about meaning of safe/unsafe in "forei gn import"

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Fri May 20 03:18:15 EDT 2005

> From: Bulat Ziganshin [mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com]
>
> and one more question: is it possible to download sources of http
> server mentioned in this article? i want to browse the code, it's no
> matter how it compiles and works

I believe the web-server mentioned became HWS:
  http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/haskell-libs/libs/hws-wp/hws-wp/src/

(I don't see any error/inconsistency in the two quotes; they just seem to be
talking about different things. SPJ's quote is about declaring "pure" FFI
functions, while the FFI quote is about enabling callbacks into Haskell
code. Can you elaborate?)

Alistair.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this   message, and any
attachments, may contain confidential   and/or privileged material. It is
intended solely for the   person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review,   retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other   than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received  this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the   material from any computer.