problem with xlib binding

Frederik Eaton frederik at a5.repetae.net
Sun May 8 18:38:03 EDT 2005

FYI, I'm not actually running into any other problems in my
application (although as mentioned I'm only using basic
functionality). Thanks to Alastair Reid and whoever else contributed
to the bindings. Extra features such as waitForEvent are especially
appreciated. Should I submit a patch to fix the Status issue or have I
described the problem well enough?

Frederik

http://ofb.net/~frederik/