Error building ghc 6.4 under os x

Jeffrey Vaughan vaughan2 at seas.upenn.edu
Thu May 5 02:03:25 EDT 2005

Thanks for the quick reply:)

Gregory Wright wrote:
> Or just download and install the darwinports system and type
>
>     sudo port install ghc

Unfortunately this isn't working for me.  It appears that port is
attempting to download ghc-6.4-darwin-bootstrap.tar.bz2 which does not
exists. However this is a ghc-6.4-darwin-bootstrap-v01.tar.bz2.

I changed Portfile to reflect this, and the build died later in the
process.  I'm currently waiting for xcode 1.5 to download, but i'm
pretty sure the above is a bug.

--Jeff