moving from ghc-6.2 to 6.4

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 11:56:26 EST 2005

Thought I would run some benchmarks with different compiler options, so
I pulled out some code (that compiled fine with 6.2). The code uses
MArrays to calculate a tree difference between two different XML files.
Anyway tying to compile with 6.4 I get:

 >ghc-6.3: panic! (the `impossible' happened, GHC version 6.3):
 >        app_match: unbound tpl s{tv a2M9}
 >
 >Please report it as a compiler bug to glasgow-haskell-bugs at haskell.org,

Any idea how to track down the cause of this?

    Keean.