[Haskell] Haskell 6.4 perfomance

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 16:47:12 EST 2005

Think this should really go to glasgow-haskell-users...

If this is true - how do I get ghc to use C--, and is it really faster
than using gcc as a backend with all the bells & whistles turned on (for
a pentium-III) something like

    "-O3 -mcpu=pentium3 -march=pentium3 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer
-momit-leaf-frame-pointer -ftracer -fno-crossjumping -mfpmath=sse,387
-ffast-math -fsched-spec-load -fprefetch-loop-arrays
-maccumulate-outgoing-args -fmove-all-movables
-freduce-all-givs"

    Keean.