Happy, again

Frank-Andre Riess riess at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Mar 8 10:35:25 EST 2005

Hi folks,

having set up some monadic type for usage with Happy, I've encountered
some thing that puzzles me: as it seems, once happyError gets called, you
cannot get back into the parser "loop" even if you return some `Failed
xy::ParseMonad' instead of calling error. How and where do I catch such an
error and can I really cope with most "unexpected errors" this way (even
at the beginning of the input)?

Thanks in advance,
Frank-Andre Riess

P.S.: Sorry, dear moderator, for sending this message twice. The first one was
sent with an alias different to the e-mail address I've registered with
(although being the same account). Me pardon.