6.4 snapshot installer available

Mike Thomas mike.thomas at brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Wed Mar 2 18:14:17 EST 2005

Hi Sigbjorn.

| http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/stable/dist/ghc-6-4-20050301.msi
|   (md5.sig: 0f3be1a0c211194415b2cb8ee579f6e1 ; size: 46M)

Thanks as usual.

I built CVS head GHC with this package and mucked around a little bit.  The
only problem I've come across so far is that an objectio library application
I have crashes on take-off when built with this compiler (not necessarily to
do with objectio of course).  It does not crash with GHC 6.2.1

I'll doubt that I'll be able to break out the debugger on this one for a
while  so that may have to miss the 6.4 bus I'm afraid.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.