GHC 6.4 release candidates available

Benjamin Franksen benjamin.franksen at bessy.de
Tue Mar 1 21:10:17 EST 2005

I haven't followed this thread too closely so please excuse me if this has
already been mentioned (or even fixed).

After I installed the latest binary package (20050228) the documentation was
not correctly linked from the main documentation page. 'Hierarchical
Libraries' on the main page points
to /usr/local/share/ghc-6.4.20050228/html/libraries/index.html, but in this
directory there is no index.html, only subdirectories. The link named 'Cabal'
is also dead: file:/usr/local/share/ghc-6.4.20050228/html/Cabal/index.html
does not exist).

This is clearly non-critical, but it would be nice if it could be fixed in the
final version.

Ben