Unicode in GHC 6.2.2 and 6.4.x (was: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Unicode.hs)

Dimitry Golubovsky dimitry at golubovsky.org
Sat Jul 16 23:41:34 EDT 2005

Dear List Subscribers,

Simon Marlow wrote:
> On 30 June 2005 14:36, Dimitry Golubovsky wrote:
>>It is in CVS now, and I believe will be in 6.4.1
> Not planned for 6.4.1, but definitely in 6.6.

I have put those files that work for me in GHC 6.2.2 (Unicode support)
for download. Please read the Wiki page:

for instructions.

Any feedback will be appreciated. I believe, the code will work with GHC
6.4.x as well. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Dimitry Golubovsky
Middletown, CT

Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe at haskell.org