-K switch

Santoemma Enrico enrico.santoemma at beta80group.it
Wed Feb 2 06:29:27 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm getting this error:
Stack space overflow: current size 1048576 bytes.
Use `+RTS -Ksize' to increase it.

The application is compiled under ghc 6.2.1
I've increased it and everything works, but before I begin to look for the way to pass an environment variable to a cgi app on apache under windows... I'd like to ask whether the error means that the stack must be bigger, or that someone is doing a wrong recursion in the haskell code.

After all, I'm just retrieving 40 records from a DB. It doesn't look a big amount, does it?
Well, the records are not that little, but my experience on haskell still is :)

Enrico