[STM] Better name for waitUntil?

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:09:48 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 03:45:54PM -0000, Simon Marlow wrote:
> How about
>
>   retryIfEarlierThan / retryIfLaterThan
>   retryIfBefore / retryIfAfter
>
> I like making it clear that the operation behaves like retry given
> certain conditions.

I like these proposals! Thanks!
I think I prefer the retryIfBefore/retryIfBefore version.

In a private email Simon Peyton-Jones proposed retryBefore / retryAfter.
It's interesting that you think so similarly ;-)
This also convinces me that these are the best names.

I was going to release a cabal package with these functions a week ago,
but life didn't allow me to. Stay tuned ;-)

Best regards
Tomasz