recommended build system

Frederik Eaton frederik at a5.repetae.net
Thu Dec 8 22:26:05 EST 2005

Does this depend on a certain version of gcc?

$ ghc -M --make Matrix.hs -o matrix
Chasing modules from: Matrix.hs
[1 of 2] Compiling Fu.Prepose       ( Fu/Prepose.hs, Fu/Prepose.o )
ghc-6.5.20051207: could not execute: gcc-3.4.3

I'm wondering why it is trying to execute something which isn't in my
path...

Frederik