C--

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 8 11:17:06 EDT 2005

We're already compiling via an intermediate data type that is closely
based on C--.   That internal data type is used regardless of whether
you emit C, asm, or C--.

Actually using C-- itself as an output medium keeps slipping down the
agenda, mainly because no one asks for it!  But I still fully intend to
do it.

Simon