6.4.1 release candidate testing

Gabriel Ebner ge at gabrielebner.at
Wed Aug 3 04:27:15 EDT 2005

Gour wrote:

>> I don't notice any particular tweaking in the ghc ebuild.  Did you
>> uncomment the GhcWithInterpreter and SplitObjs lines in the ebuild?
>
> I just tweaked the 2nd line to:
>
> use ppc64 && echo "GhcWithInterpreter=NO" >> mk/build.mk
>
> so I can get 'ghci' built.

I think you can do away with the first line too, I've just done a successful
build with split objects on gentoo/amd64.

>> I'll try to rebuild ghc on my gentoo box, maybe it works this time...
>
> Pls. report back if everything is fine.

I must've touched the magic switch.  Now it's running just fine.  Apparently
HTYPE_TCFLAGS_T got undef'd the first time, but now it's good, although I
don't know what I did.

        Gabriel.