H/Direct build on Windows

Paul Moore pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 15:47:03 EDT 2005

Hi,
I recently posted a message to the Haskell FFI list (title "H/Direct
build on Windows (with mingw, by preference...)") asking about
problems I have building H/Direct with GHC. I haven't had a reply
there yet, and although I'm happy to wait until someone has the time,
I was a little unsure as to the best list to use. Hence this message
- if there's anyone on this list who might be able to help, who isn't
already subscribed to the FFI list, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Paul.
--
SCSI is not magic. There are fundamental technical reasons why it is
necessary to sacrifice a young goat to your SCSI chain now and then.