wx library trouble

Georg Martius mai99dgf at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Apr 21 04:52:53 EDT 2005

Hi,

I think Patrick pointed out the solution in [1] in the wx-user-mailing list. The thing was that the package file had a bug and did not specify the extra libraries with the correct label. Therefore libwxc-gtk2.5.2-0.9.so is not linked to your program, I think.

Georg

[1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6974580&forum_id=34197

---- Georg Martius,  Tel: (+49 34297) 89434 ----
------- http://www.flexman.homeip.net ---------