Porting the GHC to GNU/Hurd

Thomas Schwinge schwinge-list-ghc-users at nic-nac-project.de
Wed Apr 20 12:33:47 EDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 10:39:08PM +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:
> On 10 April 2005 14:20, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> > Is someone aware of any efforts to port the GHC to GNU/Hurd?
> > If not, I'd like to give that a try.
>
> No, and good luck!

I should be able to get it going using .hc files from i386-linux.
Correct?
But where can I find these files or how can I create them myself?  I was
not (yet) able to find instructions about creating them in the "porting
guide" and a web search also didn't reveal anything useful, yet.

Regards,
 Thomas