linker errors

Frank-Andre Riess riess at
Mon Sep 13 12:43:47 EDT 2004

Hello There,

this is my first post on this list. I'm quite new to using Haskell
(started in July), so my question might be somewhat trivial, but I still
hope you can help me out.

At the moment our project - a parser for a type language - consists of the
following modules:
Parser (from a Happy source file) - uses Lexer and IntermediateSyntax
Main - uses Parser

When compiling using ghc, I get the following error:

Parser.o(.text+0x10fc5): In function `r1fgN_entry':
: undefined reference to `DataziTuple_Z77T_con_info'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I neither know the function `r1fgN_entry' nor `DataziTuple_Z77T_con_info'.
So what is it?

Thanks in advance,
Frank-Andre Riess