Top level mutable data structures problem

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Wed Oct 20 09:36:24 EDT 2004

Hello,

[Excuse me for moving this discussion to the ghc mailing list,
but it seems the appropriate place, seeing as ghc is where
any solution will happen first in all probability.]

I've noticed that the neither of the two Simons has expressed an
opinion re. the discussions on this issue that occurred on the
Haskell mailing list over the weekend. So I'd like to ask what's
happening (or likely to happen) about this, if anything?

Regards
--
Adrian Hey