Haddock bug?

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Fri May 7 07:11:11 EDT 2004

Hello,

There seems to be a bug in Haddock 0.6, which causes it not to list
indexes which don't contain an upper case identifier.

At the moment I'm fixing the problem by creating a dummy data type
in my top level wrapper module..

 data Dummy = A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

..which seems to fix this problem, but I'd rather not have to do this:-)
Is there a better work around for this?

Also, reading the release notes, there's mention of --gen-contents
and --use-contents flags, but these don't seem to be documented in
the user guide AFAICS.

Regards
--
Adrian Hey