GHC-Head does not compile...

MR K P SCHUPKE k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 11:08:54 EST 2004

I need the fixes that were (fairly) recently applied to
class inference. Things are playing merry havoc with my
code, and I want to make sure I am not jumpinmg through
hoops because of a compiler fault. (And I also want to
make sure any errors in inference I report are not already
fixed). There are 2 solutions:

1) Can all fixes to class inference and instance overlapping
be put into the 6.2.1 pre-release (a new version if necessary)

2) Could someone fix:

(I corrected the import: GlaExts -> GHC.Exts) But the Addr type
seems to have vanished.

GenericTemplate.hs:121:19: Not in scope: data constructor `A#'

Language/Haskell/Parser.hs:810:19:
    Not in scope: type constructor or class `Addr'

Language/Haskell/Parser.hs:811:18: Not in scope: data constructor `A#'

(error repeats at other line numbers).

	Regards,
	Keean.