[ ghc-Feature Requests-668303 ] Cygwin binaries

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 23 07:06:51 EST 2004

Feature Requests item #668303, was opened at 2003-01-15 04:46
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hafnert
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358032&aid=668303&group_id=8032

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
A complete set of binaries for ghc and ghci under
cygwin would be really nice.

Using the win32-version works, but is far from satisfying.

GHCI does not recognize the arrow keys, thus no
command history (annoying errors instead) and I've
heard others complain about problem with linking, since
win32-ghc uses it's own gcc.

I tried to compile ghc myself, but gave up after a few
hours.

Please compile it and include it in cygwin's auto-update
system.

Comment By: Thomas Hafner (hafnert)