Haskell module for SWIG

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Wed Jun 30 10:47:16 EDT 2004

John Meacham (john at repetae.net) wrote:

> Although perhaps not the simplest way to go about your task, haskell
> support for SWIG would be great! it would immediatly give us access to A
> LOT of C/C++ libraries which already have swig bindings.

I also thinks so. Playing in the past with Ruby+SWIG looked very easy, but in
the meantime I decided to try switch to Haskell :-)

> targeting hsc would probably be best, as the portable hsc files could be
> distributed for those that don't have haskell-swig nativly installed. If
> anyone is looking for a random project, I recommend it.

I'd be happy if I could help more with the project, but at the moment just
investigating if it would be feasible sicne I cannot estimate the level of
difficulty in implemennting it.

Sincerely,
Gour

Gour			| gour at mail.inet.hr