linking problems after switching from GHC5 to GHC6
sof at galois.com
Fri Jan 30 08:38:38 EST 2004
This is a 6.x bug; I fixed it in HEAD a while back,
but the change wasn't merged for some reason.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sven Panne" <Sven.Panne at aedion.de>
To: "Volker Wysk" <post at volker-wysk.de>
Cc: <glasgow-haskell-users at haskell.org>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 08:28
Subject: Re: linking problems after switching from GHC5 to GHC6
> Volker Wysk wrote:
> > I've put together a minimal program which reproduces the problem. Save
> > three attachments in a new directroy and type "make". I'ts just as
> > described earlier. The trivial program compiles with GHC5, but not GHC6.
> Hmmm, it looks like GHC is reversing the order of files in the linking
> Mentioning liba.a *before* Main.o in the linking step is a workaround...
> Glasgow-haskell-users mailing list
> Glasgow-haskell-users at haskell.org
More information about the Glasgow-haskell-users