MR K P SCHUPKE k.schupke at
Wed Feb 4 18:42:58 EST 2004

I now have a vague clue how to do what I wanted. I wanted to substitute
types in place... a silly example would be to convert Ints to Floats and
Floats to Ints...

(3 :: Int, 4.0 :: Float) -> (3.0 :: Float, 4 :: Int)

I already have a function that will convert the input to:

So I can then manipulate the list in this form to:

All I now need to do is reconstruct back into the data structure...

I have however been unable to find any docs on "gunfold" which I
think is the way to do this...

If somebody point me to some documentation for gunfold, or
help in any way I would be very grateful...

	Keean Schupke.