Network, sClose

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Wed Aug 11 03:51:19 EDT 2004

I had a similar (same?) problem while playing with networking, which was
that you could open a socket and do stuff to it with just the functions from
Network, but to properly close it you had to use Network.Socket.sClose. It
also struck me as odd that Network exported all I needed to use sockets
*except* sClose.

Alistair.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
material from any computer.