Transmitting Haskell values

Hal Daume III hdaume at ISI.EDU
Sun Oct 26 07:42:01 EST 2003

I think the standard way would be to use Show and Read and then
send/write/rcv/read strings from the network/disk.  Or you could use the
Binary class to get binary representations, but these (sometimes,
depending on which implementation you use) have endianness issues if
you're transmitting between different architectures.