Haddock warnings for unresolved prelude functions

Juanma Barranquero lektu at terra.es
Fri Oct 10 18:06:11 EDT 2003

I'm using Haddock 0.5, compiled for GHC 6.0.1, and I get warnings when
"haddock"ing a simple module:

  Warning: module not found: Prelude
  Warning: MyModule: the following names could not be resolved:
      Prelude.[] Bool Eq

I can see what's happening: I'm not passing Prelude.hs to Haddock, but I'm
using pPrelude functions. But I don't want to pass it a Prelude.hs and
don't want the warnings either. Is there any way to force it to be
silent about unresolved Prelude functions?

(I tried --no-implicit-prelude, but the warnings are still there).

Thanks,

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u