mips64 and gmp observation

Matt Chapman matthewc at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sun Nov 2 23:11:32 EST 2003

Hi Don,

The same is true on IA64, if you look at the configure script there's
a little hack of mine...

if test "$HaveLibGmp" = "NO"; then
if test "$HostArch_CPP" = "ia64"; then
AC_MSG_ERROR([You need to install libgmp (the in-tree version does not work on IA64).])
fi;
fi;

It's probably broken for 64-bit architectures in general.

Matt