GHCi spaces-on-folder-names bug revisited.

William Lee Irwin III wli@holomorphy.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 06:50:04 -0700

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 03:36:28PM +0200, Ketil Z. Malde wrote:
> OK; when will the *next* release be around?
> And, in particular, will it fix the large file business?
> If it's going to take a while, I'll implement multiple files to work
> around the 2G limit, but if it's about to be released, I'd rather just
> wait for the upgraded RPMs.

It should probably be tied to an audit to ensure file offsets aren't
ever truncated to 32 bits (wrapping can lead to non-termination of
programs that would otherwise not loop when the offset fits into the
type of offset variables). But that could very well be trivial.

-- wli