GHCi spaces-on-folder-names bug revisited.

Calle Lejdfors calle.lejdfors@cs.lth.se
24 May 2003 11:50:12 +0200

Hello.

I have recently built a GHC/GHCi from the "ghc-5-04-branch" to check
whether the bug concerning white spaces in folder names have been
resolved. It has (thanks!) but while testing it I found another
strangeness: it does not work for literate Haskell-scripts.

$ ghci test\ dir/Test.lhs
[...]
usage: unlit [-q] [-n] [-c] file1 file2
phase `Literate pre-processor' failed (exitcode = 1)
Prelude>

Whereas for the non-literate version seemingly works correctly. When
running unlit manually via

$ /usr/local/lib/ghc-5.04.3/unlit test\ dir/Test.lhs -

it prints out the correct unliterated code.

Any ideas as to what goes wrong?

Thanks (again), Calle.

PS When will 5.04.4 be released?