Changes in the Core language file syntax since GHC5.02?

Dimitry Golubovsky dimitry@golubovsky.org
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:15:07 -0400

Hi,

I asked this in the fa.haskell newsgroup, but since this is more
GHC-specific, maybe this list is a better place to ask.

I am trying to learn the syntax of Core language files using the paper
by Andrew Tolmach named "An External Representation for the GHC Core
Language". This was a draft for the version 5.02. Have there been any
improvements to the Core language definitions since that version and
during the v6.0 implementation? Are they summarized in a document? Or
maybe a fresher version of the paper is available?

Thanks,

--
Dmitry M. Golubovsky
       South Lyon, MI