@-bindings broken in 6.0?

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:04:42 +0100

Yes, I'm afraid so.  With -fglasgow-exts Template Haskell captures
	[t|  ...  |]
and
	[p| ... |]
and similarly [d| and [e|=20
for quotations. I don't think I'd fully realised that this conflicts
with list comprehensions
	[t|t<-ts]

(I remember reading a book when I was 10 featuring kids trying to decode
a message that was in two parts "mac" .. and "hine".   Took me ages to
spot "machine".)

But maybe this isn't what you found?    Better syntax here would be
welcome if anyone can think of some.=20

Simon