Dynamic Compilation

Carsten Schultz cschultz@math.fu-berlin.de
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:38:12 +0200

--gTtJ75FAzB1T2CN6

Hallo,

Ghci and Template Haskell show that it is possible to compile and load
a module into a running program.  Is there a user interface to do
that?  Would one be possible?  Would that make a Haskell analog of
Yaws (yaws.hyber.org) possible?

For those who don't know Yaws: It is a web server written in Erlang
that can compile and load Erlang code embedded in HTML files to
produce dynamic pages.  I have played with it a bit, and it seems
useful to me, but I would prefer Haskell over Erlang.

Greetings,

Carsten

--=20
Carsten Schultz (2:40, 33:47), FB Mathematik, FU Berlin
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~cschultz/
PGP/GPG key on the pgp.net key servers,=20
fingerprint on my home page.

--gTtJ75FAzB1T2CN6

--gTtJ75FAzB1T2CN6--