GHC 6.0 Release: sparc-solaris2 binaries

Matt Fairtlough Matt Fairtlough <matt@dcs.shef.ac.uk>
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:51:30 +0100 (BST)

>Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:26:32 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Hal Daume III <hdaume@ISI.EDU>
>To: Volker Stolz <stolz@i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
>cc: Matt Fairtlough <matt@dcs.shef.ac.uk>, glasgow-haskell-users@haskell.org
>Subject: Re: GHC 6.0 Release: sparc-solaris2 binaries
>
>I don't think this is the problem, though, as none of the path issues he
>mentioned contained the ill-mannered "hdaume" in them :).

I downloaded the package this afternoon after Simon's message so I assumed it
was the latest (I also, rather cheekily, downloaded it from Hal's isi link
posted today; it was a different binary file but exhibited exactly the same
behaviour wrt non-default installation directories).

Matt.