GHC 6.0 Release: sparc-solaris2 binaries

Josef Svenningsson josefs@cs.chalmers.se
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:23:09 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Simon Marlow wrote:

> > A binary version of GHC6 is available for sparc-solaris2 machines at:
> >
> >   http://www.isi.edu/~hdaume/ghc-6.0-sparc-solaris2.tar.bz2
> >   17.5 mb
> >
> > I'd appreciate it if the maintainers could copy it and make
> > it available
> > locally off of the GHC web page so as to not kill bandwidth here :).
>
> Uploaded, thanks!
>
> Are the notes about libcurses etc. still relevant?  (see the download
> page).

Uhmmm....

When I installed the dist and tried it I got the following message:

ghci: /nfs/moussor/hdaume/lib/ghc-6.0/ghc-6.0: not found

The fix is easy, just change the scripts ghc-6.0 and ghci-6.0. Would be
nice if you could ship a correct binary dist though...

All the best,

	/Josef